Be part of the action: volunteer!
- To demonstrate your customer-service skills
- To hone your leadership abilities
- To live a unique and rewarding experience and be part of a major event
- To meet dynamic and inspiring people
A POSITION FOR EVERY TASTE
We need volunteers on May 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, and 26
- Event rollout: setup and teardown; marking and preparation of cycling routes
- Participant services: registration, information, exhibitors’ village, participants’ luncheon
- On the courses: information services at the start and finish lines; fuel zones; signage; bicycle parking
We’re looking for students, workers, seniors, in groups or individually, who want to have fun while helping out at a major sporting event!
THE BENEFITS OF BEING A CROSSROADS TREMBLANT VOLUNTEER
- Accredited volunteer hours: a good addition to your CV; reference letter supplied on request;
- Variety of positions available;
- Access to the festival for all volunteers when off-duty;
- Meal included during the work shift;
- Official event shirt.
For more details on available positions and work shifts, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.