Imagine this: gravel roads and trails all to yourself; a 90 km course through the Tremblant backcountry and Parc national du Mont-Tremblant with nary a car in sight; a sporting challenge and wild landscapes; food and beverage aid stations; swimming break along the way; and a party at the end!
Whether you’re an old hand in our Gran Fondo, a diehard gravel rider or just curious to see what it’s all about, be among the first cyclists to take part in this epic adventure.
SUNDAY MAY 26
Start at 9:00 a.m.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION ONLY
- Be ready at 8:30 a.m., departure at 9:00 a.m. from Place des Voyageurs (1000, ch. des Voyageurs, Mont-Tremblant, QC J8E 1T1)
- Allowed bikes: road (please see note below), gravel, hybrid, cyclocross, and mountain bikes.
- We strongly recommend that participants carry a minimal tool kit and nutrition/hydration as vehicle access is not consistent between aid stations.
- Aid stations (2)
- Mechanical service (at aid stations)
- Snacks for participants at the end
- Official Crossroads cap
Road bikes are accepted, but we highly recommend a minimum of traction and tires 28-35mm wide to reduce flat tires risks throughout the race.
Some sections of the course, namely the ones in the National Park of Mont-Tremblant, might not have cellular reception.
Mechanical services will be available at aid stations and where vehicles will have access to the course. However, participants are expected to be semi-autonomous should they face a flat, a chain breakage, etc. The participant must inform the organization if anything happens on the course in order for our medical and mechanical teams to assess the situation properly.