On Saturday, May 23, 2020, some 1,500 road cyclists will once again take up the challenge in their favorite distances. The kickoff of the season will be held as part of the Crossroads Tremblant cycling festival, in parallel with a program of events, competitions and activities for the whole family.
Saturday May 23, 2020
Between 7-10am start times – see your specific peloton details
Varies depending on chosen distance
MORE SPEED CHOICES | SMALLER PELOTONS | FOCUSED ON FLUIDITY
In our continuous efforts to make the participant’s experience the best it can be, this year’s event will feature more pelotons so riders can join smaller groups and select from a wider range of speeds. The ultimate objective is a fluid ride!
MORE GOODIES, MORE SERVICES, MORE RIDES
Take your weekend to the next level. An exclusive VIP package is available for those wanting to go the extra mile. From the moment you set foot in the village to your departure on Sunday, we will take care of you!
Make your weekend memorable.
- VIP parking at the base of the mountain
- Dedicated VIP course & peloton (** IMPORTANT: the police lead peloton will be riding at an approx. speed of 26-28km/h. The goal is to keep the ride fluid and the group together**) – Detailed MAP coming soon.
- Full Garneau Gran Fondo Mont Tremblant cycling kit (jersey, bib shorts and socks – value of $250)
- Performance snacks, fuelling stations
- Friday evening Sunset ride – dedicated peloton with coach
- Sunday breakfast + guided coffee ride
YOUR WEEKEND BIKEFEST
Crossroads Tremblant, Eastern Canada’s new road and mountain biking festival, is back for a third edition. From May 22 to 24, 2020, on- and off-road events, competitions and activities will once again take over the resort. New additions for kids, women and adventure seekers are set to grow the event into an even larger celebration in 2020.
L’ÉVÉNEMENT CUMULE LES HONNEURS
BEST EVENT – INTERPROVINCIAL
AMONG THE TOP 10 BEST GRAN FONDOS
ONE OF THE 50 MOST BEAUTIFUL CYCLING EVENTS IN THE WORLD
ONE OF THE BEST CANADIAN GRAN FONDOS