Rescheduling of Event and Credit Policy for Registered Participants
In view of the situation and its impacts, the Crossroads Festival organizers have taken the decision to postpone this year’s event to May 2021. Please read on for details of our policy regarding credits and refunds.
- Your registration has been automatically credited and carried forward to the 2021 edition of the Crossroads Festival Tremblant. This applies to all activities:
- Gran Fondo Mont-Tremblant, all distances
- Gravel Fondo, all distances
- Critérium, all categories
- Sunset site
- Your registration is now transferrable to another person (family member, friend, colleague, etc.). To do this, please contact the organization through the registration platform (https://www.ms1inscription.com/account/login) or by email at email@example.com at the latest 30 days before the 2021 events.
- If you are unable to participate in the 2021 edition for any important reason (moving to a remote region or country, physical or medical condition that makes you unfit to practice cycling, etc.) and upon presentation of a supporting document, you will receive a full refund.
- In accordance with our cancellation policies, which were specified at the time of your registration, no refund will be issued due to the crisis we are experiencing at present. Please read on to see our terms and conditions in that regard:
« The participant acknowledges that the amount paid to register for the event is neither refundable nor transferable. The participant understands that in case of force majeure beyond its control, the Festival Crossroads Tremblant (Gran Fondo Mont-Tremblant, Gravel Fondo, Critérium, Quebec/Canada mountain biking cups) may delay or cancel the event. In such a case, no refund of the entry fee or any other costs incurred by the participant in connection with the event will be granted.”
Thank you for your understanding and patience in these unsettled times. We look forward to resuming the festival in 2021 and seeing you all at that time.
The Crossroads team
FAQ // COVID-19
The Crossroads Festival is cancelled, what is your refund policy? Given the exceptional nature of the situation, all participants will receive a full credit to be applied to the 2021 edition of the Crossroads Festival.
Could the Crossroads Festival be rescheduled to a later date? With no clear timeline of a return to normal activities, combined with the complexities of hosting a large-scale event, the postponement of the festival in 2020 will sadly not be a possibility.